Sunday, April 28, 2013

Jahvoll Mein Herr Google+

Google 貼牌冰箱(Google Refrigerator)
Google 貼牌冰箱(Google Refrigerator) (Photo credit: Aray Chen)

I am so sorry I signed onto Google+.

And I feel even worse now that I understand my signing

on means that my old blog buddies have to set up a Google+

profile to comment on my blog.

 
Joining Google+ is easy enough. 


You segregate your online contacts into circles called 'friends',
'acquaintances' or 'family'. 


Presumably 'family' is where you put anyone who is extremely
annoying.

 

Anyway -  that part is like a false front on a building.

 
Behind the scenes things seem rather manipulative, i.e., I keep

getting messages from Google+ that people I have never followed
are 'following me back' and then of course I feel obligated to add

them to my circles.


 And you can quickly lose control of what is happening to your blog site.


Example:

Sometime in the last week or so bossy Google+ took over
a North End Journal from its parent, user friendly Google.

No comments come to me except through them now.

 
It feels like being in a face book forced labour camp.


What I'm saying is that I did not, to my knowledge give
Google+ permission to go into Blogger and make such
 
changes on my blog.


I don't like Google+ and my advice is to stay away.



***
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: