Saturday, December 18, 2010

Well! 

Finally getting highish speed Internet service has really made a difference in my life. 

The greatest change has been the amount of time I spend online.  I have found that I suddenly have hours and hours of free time. Time I used to spend playing solitaire while I waited for the computer to switch from one thing to another.

I've had time to get back to editing my 'book' - "Somebody Shot the Principal".

It is really a Novella and there is no chance of it ever being published, so I have decided to blog it.

It is a humorous murder mystery.  The story of a group of teachers caught in a school overnight during a snow storm. 

The principal gets murdered, they don't know who did it, no one can get in to help them and they can't get out - you know the drill.

My posts to 'a North Pelham Journal' will probably be more sporadic for awhile.

If you are interested in following "Somebody Shot The Principal" chapter 1 is already posted at Http://7thdecadegirlscribbles.blogspot.com

If I don't see you before Christmas have a wonderful, peaceful holiday.

Francie

No comments: