Friday, April 25, 2014

Smiling for the Camera



My Dad and I became good friends during his last years but it wasn't always like that.

I was about 5 in this picture and my body language speaks volumes about the dynamics of the relationship.

eek


On a happier note, (I think),  I just got a business licence!

My new business is FRANCIS MCGLYNN ART CO.

(Okay, I'm a Frances not a Francis but I named my business after my beloved grandfather who used to paint pictures of boats on the factory walls when he was on a break.)

I'm going to try to sell prints of a few of my pictures in an online ETSY store so that I can afford to get some of my work framed.

Or that's the plan anyway.


Haahahahahahahahahahaha!


Oh well as my Mom used to say, "Nothing ventured nothing gained!"


I'll keep you posted.




No comments: