Thursday, August 15, 2013

Guess Who




What a great day. 

I got to unmask another blogger!


BWA HA HA!





Have you guessed who it is yet?




Hint:  She came all the way to Niagara from Kingston, Ontario!




That's right!  It was my blogging buddy Martha from Plowing Through Life

It is a long way from Kingston so she didn't get down last month to meet with me and Edmonton blogger Debra, (She Who Seeks), and Hamilton blogger Lois, (http://midlifefibres.blogspot.ca/) and we missed her!


Fortunately I was able to meet up with her in Niagara-on-the-Lake today.

We had a great time.

I hope I didn't talk too much, Martha!


 
 
I also got to meet her husband.
 
She has always said he is wonderful and I have to say it is absolutely 100% true!  
 
 
Hope you had a safe trip home, Martha.
 
So pleased you came to Niagara.
 
It was a wonderful visit!
 
:)
 


No comments: