Friday, August 3, 2012

Tar Dancing Thru Cyber Space

Okay, so there I was yesterday trying to figure out how to use Google+.

For the 900 bizzillionth time, I might add.


Anyway, this time I decided to read  a few instructions.

(Teachers don't believe they need to read instructions.)


Jeesh.  It worked!

I actually found a place that looked like a cross between face book and twitter AND there was a place for me to make a comment.

Figuring I was sending my words into a black cyber hole, I  wrote that I had just finished an oil pastel that I was calling 'Tar Dancing'.

Then I clicked on every name I saw that belonged to someone I knew.

Then I forgot about it.




I was totally shocked when I noticed half an hour later that 2 people had answered.

I was really glad I hadn't said something nasty like,  "Bev Oda wears army boots".


Anyway, it was two of the bloggers that I follow!!!


Jane from Jane's Jewels and Magaly from Pagan Culture.

Check out my side bar for these most excellent blogs!



It was nice  to have something like a face book wall upon which I could interact with my fellow bloggers.

If you think you would be interested in joining my (our) 'circle'  of bloggers the link is in the drop down bar on the Blogger dashboard right under 'COMMENTS.



Oh and about my oil pastel 'Tar Dancing'.


I lied.


It isn't really totally finished.


But it's close, so here it is:



Tar Dancing
India Ink and Oil Pastels
approx. 15.5" x 20 "
Post a Comment