Friday, December 3, 2010

Win a Magic Pig Wand


Remember those Magic Pig Wands from about fifteen years ago?


Remember how you waved them over your food and the Magic Pig would remove all of the calories?
 

Boy, they were great.


I mean you could eat

ANYTHING.


Well I'm happy to say they are back.

Or one is.


I have recently come into possession of the new improved

MAGIC PIG WAND.

 ABSOLUTELY guaranteed to remove all of those nasty calories AND it arrived just in time for the holiday goodie season! 


Made of GENUINE gold, ruby, diamond, pearl, emerald and sapphire
coloured plastic sequins, pipe cleaners, odds and ends  and glass beads!


WHAT COULD BE BETTER?


Would YOU like to own the Magic Pig Wand?


All you need to do is leave a comment at the end of this blog or on my face book page telling me

the name of the city where you spent Christmas of 1989!



I'll put all of the names in a hat and announce the winner

TUESDAY!


I promise to do my best to get the Magic Pig  Wand to

 you

before Christmas. 


I will even mail it to my far flung comrades in Russia if I have to!

Contest closes Moday at 6 p.m. North Pelham Time. (Think Toronto, Nrw York, etc.)


Instructions included.
Just not in Russian.

 

Posted by Picasa

No comments: