Saturday, April 27, 2013

Thrown away




I was going to buy forever things this year.

Invest in clothes that were made in Canada.

Good stuff that would last a lifetime.


Or maybe two.


I'm talking about clothes I could leave in my

will seeing as 'forever' at my age isn't that long.


But I needed some t-shirts.

It's getting warm out there.


The discount store* that bills itself as "Canadian"
beckoned.


And I did what I had promised myself I wouldn't do.


I bought two t-shirts @ $4  each.


Cheap.


Definitely not forever clothes.  

Clothes I could putter around in.

Walk the dog in.  


Throw away clothes.


After I washed them I read the labels.









Throw away clothes

from a place where they have

throw away workers.




*FYI Giant Tiger sells clothes made in Bangladesh.




***

No comments: