Saturday, March 16, 2013

Gimme Some Advice, eh!

A now-abandoned lock of the Second Welland Can...
A now-abandoned lock of the Second Welland Canal in Merritton, Ontario. The photo shows the previous location of one of the two lock gates. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)


















Hello, fellow bloggers and beloved lurkers!

I'm probably going to post a little less in the next while,

(but don't count on it, bwa ha ha),

because I've been busy setting up another blog.


http://slabtowncanada.blogspot.com


But you don't have to rush over there because it is
intended to be a spot where the people who grew up in my
now non-existant hometown of Merritton, Ontario
can post memories and stories.

Has anyone had any experience sharing a blog?

According to blooger up to 100 people can share a site.

Any hints for success
or pitfalls of which I should be wary?

How can I encourage people to write?

(It's pretty hard to put yourself out there the first time.)


I'm going to post advice tomorrow.


What would you say?

To your mind what is the most important thing about blogging?
And what makes a blog post successful?

Thanks,
Francie
Enhanced by Zemanta
Post a Comment