Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Farewell North Pelham

English: St. Catharines Communities
Image via Wikipedia






















Well this is it folks.

The last blog from North Pelham.

To say leaving here makes me a bit sad would be like saying the Pope is a bit Catholic.



BUT life goes on.

Lemons and lemonade, stiff upper lips and brave smiley faces!



Anyway, I'm moving to the north end of St. Catharines.

Eek.



Can a 7th decade girl find happiness in the urban jungle?



Youbetcha!

And she'll probably have lots to say about it, too!



Back in a few days.



Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good luck and best wishes on your move! Change like that can be sad and happy all at the same time, I know. Living in a new place can be very rejuvenating, too!

P.S. I responded to your comment over at my blog with info on how to find out more about my Circle. Thanks for your interest!